As a small school, we focus on getting to know your child personally. We strive to be a loving, fun, and exciting place for your child to learn and develop. Our mission is for every child to be fully prepared to enter kindergarten with confidence and classroom experience.
We follow the Arlington Public School schedule, with our class year beginning on September 3rd and ending on June 19th.
Some of our goals include:
· Promote an interest and joy in learning
· Promote spiritual, emotional, and social development
· Provide confidence for entering Kindergarten
· Develop responsibility for self, others, & possessions
· Development language and listening skills
· Recognize alphabet and number order
· Introduce writing, reading, and math skills
We have a bright, secure facility, including a 4,500 square foot outdoor fenced play area and a large indoor play room for inclement weather.