PRESCHOOL SUMMER CAMP 2017
Tuition fee / week
3 - day week = $150
Full week = $200
Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- July 3-7: (CLOSED JULY 4) RED WHITE & BLUE WEEK
- July 10-14: COOKING WEEK
- July 17-21: ART WEEK
- July 24-28: BUGS & BUTTERFLIES WEEK
- July 31-Aug 4: SUPER HERO WEEK
- August 7-11: CAMPING WEEK
- August 14-18: SPY WEEK
- August 21-25: GET READY FOR SCHOOL!
- Campers must be potty trained.
- Each day’s schedule will include free play in our toy filled classrooms, 45 minute -1 hour specialty class, snack, playground, lunch, stories, nap time and additional theme related activities.
- We will go to the playground daily (weather permitting). Campers should wear cool comfortable clothing and closed shoes or sneakers each day.
- Water Day Friday! We will have a sprinkler going in the playground along with a couple of baby pools that the kids can play in. On those days, we ask that you send in a bathing suit and water shoes. We will provide ice pops for the kids on water days!
- Apply sunscreen to your child before coming to Camp. If you give us permission, we will apply the sunscreen to your child prior to going outside.
- Parents are asked to provide a morning snack and lunch for their child.
- Proof of the child’s identity (birth certificate or passport) and a health form signed by a doctor must be submitted before a child can attend camp.
- A non–refundable registration fee of $25.00 must be submitted in order to reserve a place in the summer camp program.
- Payment for the week enrolled in camp is due on the Monday of that week.
- Please make your check payable to ARLINGTON COMMUNITY CHURCH or PAY ONLINE